Delivering A Promise Of Safety
Our Quality Control Process
Key Elements Of Our Quality Control Process
- (1.) Qualified team of engineers in every domain.
- (2.) Certified engineers who carry out special type of testing.
- (3.) Dedicated team of engineers for incoming raw materials inspection/in-process inspection/final product inspection.
- (4.) Dedicated team of engineers in laboratory who are responsible for testing & timely calibration of all instrument/equipment used for measurement.
- (5.) Data analysis/Root cause analysis of Non conformity/failure.
- (6). Preparation of action plan to implement changes in process to eliminate process defects.
- (7.) Preparation of training modules & frequent training sessions for technicians.
- (8.) Documentation as per ISO/IRIS for traceability.
- (9.) Internal audits to deliver quality results.
- (10.) Support supply chain in Vendor developments/supplier selection/supplier audits.
- (11.) Proper disposition of samples after testing.
Narrating A Story Of Reliability
Our quality management system, based on the ISO 9001: 2015 standard, includes customer expectations and satisfaction at all stages of product development from conceptualisation to designing to production and to final delivery.
A Strict No Quality Compromise
Standard inspection and testing procedures:
- Visual inspection for surface defects.
- Ultrasonic testing for integral defects of raw material.
- Chemical analysis of raw materials.
- Visual and Dimensional checks of parts and sub-assemblies at various stages of manufacture.
- Hydrostatic pressure test for the pressure required as per specification.
A Types of tests conducted:
- Tensile Strength
- Flexural Strength
- Izod Impact Strength
- Compression Strength
- Glass Content
- Solid Content
- Percentage Gloss
- Gel Time
- Smoke Density
- Resistance to spread of flames
- Water Absorption
- Digital Oven (0-200 C)
- Critical Oxygen Index
- Pneumatic Pressure
- Hydraulic Leak
- Pressure Impulse & Vibration
- Minimum Burst Pressure
- Make & Break
- Temperature Cycling
- Vacuum Test
- Helium Test
Universal Testing Machine MSFRT-1
Tensile Load Capacity-5000 kg
Flexural Load Capacity–225 kg
Limiting Oxygen Index
Range: 0°C to 1000°C
MSFRT-06 EB 01
Range: 0g to 200C
Smoke Visibility Tester
Hot Air Oven
Range: 0°C to 1000°C
Range CC-01: 20°C-40°C, 54-99% RH
Range CC-02: 20°C - 40°C, 40-70% RH
IZOD Impact Tester
Spread of Flame Tester
Very High Pressure 60,000 psi
Hydro Pneumatic Pump for all types of tests and certifications.
Best experience awaits
Get in touch now for more information or quotes