Mobility Solutions Limited (MSL)
Mobility Solutions Limited (MSL) is an ISO 9001:2015, IATF 16949:2016, IRIS:2017, ISO/TS 22163:2017, ISO 3834-2 and EN 15085-2 certified company, owned by The JCBL Group.
Incorporated in 1998 as an ancillary for manufacturing ready to use sub-assemblies of Seats, Windows, Bus Components, and FRP/GRP Parts. Today, we have also grown to develop and promote Rolling stock components such as: Front Mask/Nose, Interior Panelling, Seats, Window Frames, Underframes, Side Walls and Roof Panels under MSL umbrella. In 2021, we further expanded to cater to the growing industrial requirements by manufacturing high-end measurement and control instruments through MSL-AURA MAC.
A leader in the field of composites in India, we deliver standard as well as customized solutions that are ideal replacements for conventional materials. With state-of-the-art manufacturing plants located in Lalru, Punjab spread over 44,515 Sq. m (2,50,000 Sq. Ft.), we provide end-to-end solutions from concept development to final delivery complying with customer specifications as well as national and international standards.
Our vision is to become a ‘Market Leader' and a ‘Tier One’ supplier to the leading OEMs and Govt. organisations by sustaining domestic leadership and global presence through innovation, quality, and value added growth with diversified interests.
We are a dedicated, proactive, loyal, and accountable team of people with a quest for excellence through latest technology, people empowerment, and brand equity, moving forward to be a global player and acknowledged producer of Quality Products and Services that reflect human excellence and technology.
building the future we dream through meaningful design
The MSL Advantage
- End-to-end solutions provider from concept development to final delivery.
- A leading multi-product, multi technology player in the railway sector.
- Among the top 5 companies in India, who acquired International Railways Industries Standard (IRIS) certification from TUV Rheinland, to supply FRP components to Metro project.
- We were first in India to invest in 5-AXIS CNC machine for pattern manufacturing to reduce overall development time.
- ISO 9001:2015, IATF 16949:2016 , IRIS:2017, ISO/TS 22163:2017, ISO 3834-2 & EN-15035 certified manufacturing facility.
- Compliance with National and International standards.
- Successful execution of domestic and international projects for leading railway companies in India and abroad like Chennai metro, Sydney metro & Lucknow metro.
Mobility Solutions Limited (MSL) has joined hands with M/s Group Stratiforme Compreforme, France in 2011, to cater to the emerging needs of Rolling Stocks in European and Indian Markets.
Driven By A Passion For Excellence
Our Success Story
Best experience awaits
Get in touch now for more information or quotes